Four organic scrubs, four organic hydrating sprays, one organic aloe gel (already released) and one organic face & body oil will burst on the scene this fall, expanding Essential’s existing USDA Certified Organic skincare collection.
Consumers are more knowledgeable, more discerning, and more willing to spend on skincare that’s made from organic ingredients. So we’ve taken a page out of the farm-to-face trend to create ten new organic products featuring organic fruit juice powders, exotic organic butters and oils, and fabulous salts and sugars. Curated into five head-to-toe, farm-to-skin spa-inspired collections of body sprays, face & body oils, body scrubs, and body cremes sure to please the most discerning consumer. We’ll release one collection a week, so check back every Tuesday to see what’s new!
Apples and Aloe. The Perfect Pairing
Speaking of bursting onto the scene, the first of our samples features two new products made with USDA Certified Organic apple fruit powder from the whole apple. The Love Your Body collection has a gender-neutral scent profile of invigorating organic peppermint. The body scrub highlights sustainably sourced organic baobab oil. Rich in vitamins and sterols, baobab oil absorbs quickly and is well balanced in oleic and linoleic acids making it perfect for dry skin. Blended with fine Atlantic sea salt and organic apple juice powder is just what your skin needs for crisp fall days.
The Love Your Skin organic aloe hydrating spray begins with our organic aloe vera gel and adds in organic apple fruit powder. Rich in vitamins, potent malic alpha-hydroxy acids, phytonutrients, flavonoids, phenols, apple fruit powder delivers antioxidant activity to help promote beautiful skin. The combination of aloe and apple make this great for hydrating and soothing dry and mature skin.
Also in the Love your Skin Sampler is customer favorite Organic Dream Creme — perfect for taming flyaway hair, hydrating dry cuticles, and delivering intense moisture to dry skin, heels, hands, elbows, and knees. Blended with organic carnauba wax, organic shea, and organic acai, Dream Creme absorbs easily and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on your hands. A 1.7 oz bottle of USDA Certified Baobab Oil rounds out this spa collection. Use this oil by itself as a lovely hair, face & body oil, or add your favorite essential oil blend. If you’d like a slightly oiler scrub, you can add a touch of baobab oil to the Love your Body scrub. Just start with small amounts and add until you get exactly what you want. Plenty of Possibilities, it can be used as a night time face oil and worked into your hair once a month for an extra hydration boost.
The Love your Body Collection
- NEW! Love your Body Spray with USDA Certified Organic ingredients, including aloe leaf juice, organic apple fruit powder, and organic peppermint essential oil.
- NEW! Love your Body Scrub with organic apple fruit powder, organic Atlantic fine sea salt and organic baobab oil with a touch of organic peppermint essential oil
- FAVORITE! USDA Certified Organic Dream Crème is a dense crème specially formulated to rehydrate dry hair, cuticles, and skin, featuring organic carnauba, organic Shea butter, and organic aloe juice.
- USDA Certified Baobab Oil CP Unrefined is rich in vitamins and sterols. This light oil absorbs quickly and is well balanced in oleic and linoleic acids making it perfect for dry skin and dry hair treatments.
- organic baobab oil
- organic aloe juice
- organic apple juice powder (made from the whole apple!)
- organic shea butter
- organic acai extract
Try one or all today and start giving your skin a little extra TLC before harsh winter weather sets in.
Next week we’ll unveil our Lemongrass Zest Organic Spa collection with organic pomegranate fruit powder, organic aloe, organic pomegranate oil, and organic hemp acai body butter.