We could all use a little relaxation these days, perhaps more than most!
Reset and refresh your mood and your mind with this simple and easy-to-make aromatherapy spray! The acacia gum will not thicken, but it will solubilize the essential oils into the Body Linen Spray so no need to shake before use. Learn more about solubilizers and how they work in this blog.
The Body Linen Spray is already preserved and makes the perfect base for this and any other spray your heart desires! Feel free to choose any essential oil blend or mix your own.
Follow along with Teeneke in this quick and easy product that makes a great addition to any line.
Equipment You’ll Need
Mixing Bowl or beaker
Stick Blender or other high shear mixer
Measuring cups/spoons or scale
Difficulty Level: Easy
Approximate yield: 1 Pound
Approximate cost per pound: $14.00
Suggested packaging: 2oz bottle with fine mist spray top
Suggested retail price: $5 – $8
1. Pour the Body Linen Spray into your bowl or beaker.
2. In a separate small container, mix together the acacia gum and Relaxing Essential Oil Blend to form a dry paste.
3. Grab your stick blender and insert into bowl or beaker with Body Linen Spray and begin mixing.
4. While mixing, add acacia gum and essential oil paste.
5. Blend vigorously, and voila! You have a lovely Relaxing Aromatherapy spray!