This luxurious orange blossom mask is rich in antioxidants from Vitamin C and Matcha, purifies with French Green Clay, and has a rich and amazing scent from Neroli (orange blossom). Using a facial mask on a regular basis will keep your skin soft, smooth, and pampered, and this mask is no exception.
Follow along with these video instructions or jump below to buy ingredients:
Equipment You’ll Need
• Glass or non-metal mixing bowl
• Measuring cups/spoons or scale
Difficulty Level: Easy
Approximate yield: 1 Pound (6 – 4 oz jars)
Approximate cost per pound: $27.27
Suggested packaging: 4 oz jar
Suggested retail price: $15 – $20
Ingredient lbs Kitchen %
Green Clay Montmorilonite 0.5 3 Cups 50
USDA Organic Arrowroot Powder 0.385 1 ¾ Cups 38.5
USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea 0.05 ¼ Cup 5
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 0.01 1 ¾ Tsp 1
Neroli Essential Oil 0.005 1 Tbsp 0.5
Honey Powder (OPTIONAL) 0.05 ¼ Cup 5
Directions – Antioxidant Orange Blossom Mask
1. Place all ingredients EXCEPT for Neroli essential oil into a large glass or other non- metal mixing bowl.
2. Use a wooden spoon or other non-metal utensil to mix ingredients together.
3. Once dry ingredients are mixed, add neroli essential oil and mix again.
4. Fill into jars and enjoy! This mask can be hydrated with water or any other liquid of choice. Once hydrated, any unused portion should be discarded immediately.