USDA Certified Organic Matcha is a Japanese green tea that brings the benefits of caffeine and powerful antioxidants. Combine this amazing tea with the powerful nutrients in the Peppermint Toner, and you have the perfect, refreshing, and uplifting organic matcha mint toner for all skin types!
Matcha is rich in caffeine and antioxidants, working to invigorate tired skin and boost your youthful glow. Combined with refreshing mint toner filled with soothing ingredients like organic aloe leaf juice and glycerin, this DIY toner is a great addition to your line.
Learn more about matcha and it’s unique growing process in this blog.
Follow along with Teeneke in the video or jump below to follow instructions and buy ingredients!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Equipment You’ll Need
• Stove-top safe pot
• Stick blender
• Stovetop (for making Matcha tea)
• Measuring spoons
• Sieve and coffee filter
Directions – Organic Matcha Mint Toner
1. Pour the Peppermint toner into a pot
2. Add Matcha Powder and heat to 150F-180F – this tea is brewed at a lower temperature
3. Let steep for 15-20 minutes and strain using a coffee filter and sieve. You may have to strain more than once
4. Let cool to room temperature and package in bottles with a disc or fine mist spray top
5. Use after cleansing skin and follow with serum and moisturizer
(Please note: To use Certified Organic on your label, you must be certified by a certifying agency.)
While the USDA Certified Organic Peppermint Toner in this recipe is preserved, this recipe has not been challenge tested for preservation efficacy. If you use this recipe for market sales, it is up to you to ensure the safety of the product. We strongly recommend 3rd party challenge testing.
If you need additional help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-252-9639.