Chocolate, mint, sugar – what’s not to love! This sugar polish is a fun way to bring the scent of fresh hot chocolate with a hint of mint to your bath. With moisturizing and decadent Cocoa Butter ideal for dry winter skin, fast absorbing and nourishing Jojoba Oil, lightly exfoliating Organic Cane Sugar, and invigorating Peppermint Essential Oil, this scrub works perfectly as an all over polish or as a quick foot scrub to keep your feet soft and supple in the cold months. Our DIY Chocolate Mint Body Polish makes a great holiday gift too!
Natural Cocoa Butter imparts a wonderful chocolate aroma, and is combined with triple distilled Peppermint Essential Oil to provide a recognizable chocolate mint candy scent. Jojoba Oil’s similarity to human sebum ensures that this scrub is able to absorb quickly into the skin, and delivers superior moisture when combined with Cocoa Butter. Organic Cane Sugar completes the recipe to gently buff and exfoliate. Please keep in mind that while this scrub is lovely for the body and feet, it is a bit too abrasive to be used on the face.
Equipment You’ll Need
• Stovetop/hot plate
• Pot (for melting butter)
What You’ll Need
• 0.1 lbs – USDA Certified Organic Cocoa Butter
• 0.3 lbs – USDA Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
• 0.5 lbs – USDA Certified Organic Cane Sugar
• 0.009 lbs – Triple Distilled Peppermint Essential Oil
Instructions – Chocolate Mint Body Polish
1. Heat Cocoa Butter in pot until fully melted.
2. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
3. Mix well.
4. Refrigerate until firm and mix again.
5. Package in jars or your favorite container and enjoy!